Wattie Ink. Elite Team Official Sponsors

Wattie Ink. Elite Team Official Sponsors
Wattie Ink. Elite Team Official Sponsors

Wednesday, May 27, 2015

Where has the time gone???

Wow, another year is upon us and another Eagleman is coming up. My last post! Crap...really let this thing go. Things have been progressing in the past year and I've had some decent racing along the way. Also proud to say I'm on Team Wattie Ink for the second year. These guys are so freaking aweseom. This years' kits are beyond insane and the crew is probably the best/fastest yet (someone has to be the slowest so might as well be me). As far as races go, Eagleman went pretty well. PR'd the distance so I'll take it. Hopefully this year I'll do it (PR) again. Another two marathons in the books including Boston. And last but not least, I'm gearing up for my first full Ironman. IM Maryland on October 3rd of this year. Just wanted to pop in real quick as I'm 2.5 weeks out from Eagleman. I'll come back in the next week or so with some goals for the race. Hopefully it will be a great one!

No comments:

Post a Comment