Wattie Ink. Elite Team Official Sponsors

Wattie Ink. Elite Team Official Sponsors
Wattie Ink. Elite Team Official Sponsors

Thursday, November 3, 2011

Slacking on all fronts!

Well, since Chicago, I have let myself go to complete crap. This is totally my M.O. EVERY.DAMN.TIME. I have got to stop doing this to myself. Hell, I don't even need to be doing anything crazy! Just get out there and get the blood flowing. I made great strides this year so to let myself fall into bad habits immediately after my big race, is just BS. I've got a half marathon scheduled in December so I better get my butt in gear. And which is also one of my M.O.'s, I will absolutely be shooting for a PR. Each passing day makes this less and less realistic so no better day than today to get rolling. Let's shoot for 4....mmmmk?

On cooler/funner news, we are heading to NYC Saturday morning for the ING NYC Marathon. I will just be a fan rooting on my wife and a couple friends. It should be a good time and hopefully will help stoke the fires again.

Any motivation suggestions? I have some big goals for 2012 and the work needs to begin NOW!

No comments:

Post a Comment