Wattie Ink. Elite Team Official Sponsors

Wattie Ink. Elite Team Official Sponsors
Wattie Ink. Elite Team Official Sponsors

Friday, July 29, 2011

A bit of a setback.

I mean seriously??? WTF? Was doing a few things trying to get out the door for a run to my daughter's soccer practice. I was scanning some documents and *BOOM* I kick one of my books sitting on the floor. It hurt, and I did my little sprint around the house trying to displace the pain, and it eventually subsides. I finish what I'm doing and go to get dressed for my run. Then I look down at my toe. It is already black and blue! Crap, I've seen this before as I broke another toe last summer. Well, this morning, the bruising has move all the way down the toe and is now the top of my foot also shows bruising. Well, I figured I'd see how a run felt and ran the 4 miles to the field. It pretty much hurt every step, but not unbearbly. The plan is for a 12 miler tomorrow morning at the beach and the 5k that I wanted to do has flown out the window. At least I didn't pay for the registration yet.

We'll see how the 12 miler goes and let's just hope that with some tape, it won't be too bad.

No comments:

Post a Comment